Tuesday, November 23, 2010

hm.

Wow, i havent blogged in quite some time. Maybe its due to the fact that all i do is work. I feel like im missing out on the important things in life. Sure having extra money is very nice but i have no time to use it.  Lately the extra money i have been making i spent on food for a food drive and clothes and toys for a little girl in a foster home. I should been amazing about myself for that but i just feel so incomplete.

I go from one job straight to another, im always sooo tired but yet im unable to sleep. Everybodys able to see how mentally tired i am, but yet they dont seem to really care. On my days off i just want to relax and sleep but people are getting so upset when i tell them that. Im so tired of hurting peoples feelings, so i cave and go out and im bitchy. I find myself wondering if im ready  to have this much stuff on my plate. Working full time is hard enough than adding a part time job on top of that is beyond stressful. I dont have time for myself im just dont think im ready to give somebody else my time when i cant even have it all to myself. Maybe its because im so selfish with things like this other hand im tired of always letting people down.

No comments:

Post a Comment