Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This week.

Where to start, my week has been pretty horrible. Between been super sick and work i could careless about anything right now. I feel like yesterday was my breaking point. I havent cried in such a long time and last night i just couldnt hold it in. Anything that could have went wrong just kinda happened. It was like a kick in the face. But with every negative i have i always try to see a possitive. I learned a lot about myself.

Im not quite sure if this is a possitive or a negative yet, but i found myself giving everybody advice and making sure they were fine yesterday and didnt even really attempt to cheer myself up. Two of my friends were having shitty days and were crying. I attempted to cheer them up. The sad part is, neither of them even noticed i was upset. Nobody really did for the matter, except a handful of amazing people.

I reallly hate my full time job. Its not so much the job, its the people and how immature they are. I feel like im in high school while im there.  Theres the gossip about who is dating who, who hates you, the dirttyy looks and the amazing rumors about people. I always seem to get into the middle of it. I honestly keep to myself, its rediculous.

I recently met this boy, hes pretty awesome so far. We will see(;


I would like to take a moment and just say i freakiinngg hate when you take your car to the garage and it takes FOREVER! Hello just because i have a honda doesnt mean you can tell me ohhhh its from japan its hard to understand. YOURE SUPOSE TO BE THE ONE WHO KNOWS EVERYTHINGG...


goodbye until tomorrow. <3

2 comments: